Coroner Randy Leetham
The Office of the County Coroner is staffed by the elected County Coroner and appointed Deputy Coroners.
This office provides the following services for the county:
- Investigates the causes of death which occur under unusual or questionable circumstances and conducts post mortem examinations to ascertain such causes.
- Conducts inquests in the presence of a jury for cases of unnatural or questionable deaths to determine the manner of death.
- Conducts inquests in the presence of a jury for cases where criminal activities are suspected.
- Issue death certificates and cremation permits
- Coordinates and facilitates organ donations.
The office of Coroner Randy Leetham is located in the basement of the New Courthouse.
120 N. Main St.