County Coordinator – Christine Daniels
Phone number: (217) 532-9577
#1 Courthouse Square, Room 202 -- Hillsboro, IL 62049
The office of County Coordinator is an appointed position that was created by the County Board in June 1998. Christine Daniels was appointed to the County Coordinator position in 2000. The following is a list of duties and responsibilities of the County Coordinator:
Administrative Support for the County Board.
Oversees Building and Grounds Maintenance Employee and Projects.
Administrative Support for the County Board -- The County Coordinator's office prepares agendas and minutes for committee and full board meetings. The Coordinator attends the committee and board meetings and works on projects for all committees.
Montgomery County Board Members
County Board Calendar
Enterprise Zone Administrator:
- County EZ Policy
- Assist new and existing businesses applying for EZ benefits.
- Complete Applications to DCEO for territory expansions.
- Prepare reports to DCEO on County EZ activity
- Process tax abatements and approval letters to County Clerk for EZ property.
- Promote and educate on County EZ Program
Building and Grounds Maintenance and Projects – Oversee Maintenance employees and projects.
County Zoning – There is NO Zoning Ordinance in the Rural areas of the County. For Zoning requirements in a Municipality, please contact the Village or City Clerk. County Subdivision Ordinance .